Hints on how to consult the I Ching online
1. Phrase your question as simple as you can and keep it in your mind. You can write it on paper in order to remember it later.
If you don't know how to phrase your question, please visit our Instructions page (see the link above).
2. Choose the desired I Ching version from the field under the Create Hexagram button -> click the arrow and select the desired version: Wilhelm or Legge.
3. Click the Create Hexagram(s) button. The symbols of hexagrams appear as small diagrams.
4. Click Hexagrams 1 and 2 button, to see the result of the consultation.
5. In the left frame you'll find the current answer to your question. In the right frame you'll find the next hexagram, if there are changing lines. Please keep in mind that the changing lines (if any) are highlighted in red.
6. Read the hexagram name and the Judgment in the left frame. Read also the text(s) assigned to the changing line(s) (if any).
7. Read the concluding hexagram name and its Judgment, in the right frame - if there was/were any changing line(s).
NOTE: Should you need help with the explanation of I Ching answer, please visit our Support page (see the link above).